The Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza is a contest that players can enter to test their skills against other players. The event happens weekly, occuring on Sundays from 14:00 to 16:00 (server time), with any NPCs used to turn in fish and quests available until 17:00.
- 1 What time does the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza start?
- 2 How do you make a lucky fishing cap?
- 3 How do you get the title salty?
- 4 How do you get the weather beaten journal?
- 5 What does high test eternium fishing line do?
- 6 Where is stranglethorn?
- 7 How do you beat Kaluak fishing derby?
- 8 How do you get a fishing artifact?
- 9 Where do I turn in speckled Tastyfish?
- 10 How does fishing work Wow?
- 11 Where can I find Keefer’s Angelfish?
What time does the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza start?
The WoW Classic Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza is a weekly event, taking place every Sunday between 14:00 and 16:00 (2-4pm) server time.
How do you make a lucky fishing cap?
Lucky Fishing Hat is a quest reward from the horde and alliance quest Rare Fish – Keefer’s Angelfish, which starts at the Fishbot 5000 in Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale. To complete the quest, you must turn the following item to the Fishbot 5000: 1 Keefer’s Angelfish.
How do you get the title salty?
Salty is a title which is unlocked by completing most of the content found in The Arc: Completed the Arc Journal and purchased all permanent unlocks in the Waiko and Ports Reward Shops.
How do you get the weather beaten journal?
Weather-Beaten Journal is a World Drop:
- Looted from within containers found when fishing, most commonly from pools such as [Floating Wreckage].
- Found inside any container gathered from fishing, including [Curious Crate] amongst others.
What does high test eternium fishing line do?
The High Test Eternium Fishing Line is an enchanted fishing line that will add +5 fishing to a fishing pole. This effect will not stack with other enchantments on the item.
Where is stranglethorn?
Stranglethorn Vale is south of Duskwood, to get through on the right of the ogre mound in Duskwood and walk down the path on the right. Or, from Westfall, you can swim through the land on the west of the map and will end up in STV also.
How do you beat Kaluak fishing derby?
The first person to bring a blacktip shark to me in Dalaran will be declared the winner! Blacktip sharks can be caught anywhere you can catch a pygmy suckerfish. Winner: Elder Clearwater yells:
How do you get a fishing artifact?
To get this artifact you need to meet the following requirements:
- Level 110.
- A fishing level of 800.
- Obtain the Bigger Fish to Fry achievement.
- (Optional) To earn this achievement, you must catch 18 different rare fish scatted throughout the Broken Isles.
Where do I turn in speckled Tastyfish?
Comment by 45703. Even after the contest is over (just watch the 4 hour duration on the fish) you can turn in these in batches of five to a NPC in Booty Bay. They yield 23s / batch giving them a “sell price” of 4s60c each.
How does fishing work Wow?
While facing the water, equip the fishing pole, and/or use your Fishing skill (found in the professions tab of your spellbook) to cast the fishing line. A fishing bobber will appear somewhere in the water in front of you, and you’ll notice that your character will start channeling the Fishing spell.
Where can I find Keefer’s Angelfish?
Keefer’s Angelfish can be fished from Schools of Tastyfish during the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza. Roughly 1 in every 200 items fished from Schools of Tasyfish will be a Keefer’s Angelfish.