Place 1 stick in the last box of the first row, then place stick in the center of the second row and a string to its right. Finally, in the third row, place one stick in the first box, and a string in the last box. Doing so will make a fishing rod, which you can simply click and drag it into your inventory.
Where do you get a fishing pole in Minecraft?
Fishing rods and enchanted fishing rods can now be found in underwater ruins.
How do you make an automatic fish farm in Minecraft?
How To Make The AFK Fishing Farm
- Dig a 3×1 hole and place your double chest on the left side.
- In the empty space, connect a hopper to the chests, and then place a single fence block on top.
- Dig an additional hole directly in line with the hopper.
- Use your water bucket and place it directly on top of the fence.
How do I get an enchanted fishing rod?
Steps to Enchant the Fishing Rod
- Open the Enchanting Table. First, open your enchanting table so that you have the Enchant menu that looks like this:
- Enchant the Fishing Rod. In the Enchant menu, place the fishing rod in the first box. Then place 3 lapis lazuli in the second box.