Licenses and permits are available:
- Online at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com.
- In person at a license agent or tax collector’s office.
- By calling toll-free 888-FISH-FLORIDA (888-347-4356) or 888-HUNT-FLORIDA (888-486-8356)
- Through the Fish|Hunt FL App on Apple and Android devices.
- 1 How much is a fishing license in Florida at Walmart?
- 2 How can I get a free fishing license in Florida?
- 3 Do you need a fishing license in Florida right now?
- 4 Who is exempt from Florida fishing license?
- 5 How much is a ticket for fishing without a license in Florida?
- 6 Can I get a Florida fishing license online?
- 7 How do I get a Florida fishing license at Walmart?
- 8 Do I need a fishing license to fish from shore in Florida?
- 9 Can you fish off a pier without a license in Florida?
- 10 How much is a fishing license at Walmart?
How much is a fishing license in Florida at Walmart?
The cost of obtaining a fishing license from a Walmart in Florida is $17.50. This is the price for a one-year license for fishing in freshwater or saltwater. A one-year combination license, however, costs $30.50. A “shoreline” license is also available to residents for free.
How can I get a free fishing license in Florida?
Florida residents receiving benefits or food stamps can do land-based saltwater fishing without a license. Any Florida resident can get a free shoreline fishing license, which allows you to fish for saltwater species from land or from structures attached to land.
Do you need a fishing license in Florida right now?
Florida residents and visitors are required to possess a Florida hunting, freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing license when engaged in fishing and hunting activities. If you cast a line or catch and release, you need a fishing license.
Who is exempt from Florida fishing license?
The new shoreline saltwater license requirement allows exemptions for residents who are age 65 or older, all children under age 16, resident disabled persons who meet certain qualifications, active duty military personnel while home on leave, and all anglers who fish from a licensed pier.
How much is a ticket for fishing without a license in Florida?
You need a license to catch a fish and if you cast a line or catch and release. fishing without a license is a non-criminal offense that is penalized by paying the licensing fine & an additional $50. The penalty fine increases to $100 if you are charged more than once within a 36 month period.
Can I get a Florida fishing license online?
Licenses and permits are available online at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com, in person at a license agent or tax collector’s office or by calling toll-free 888-FISH-FLORIDA (888-347-4356).
How do I get a Florida fishing license at Walmart?
The Sports and Outdoor department within Walmart should be able to issue you with your fishing license. You will need to bring your photo ID with you, regardless of whether you’re a resident or non-resident.
Do I need a fishing license to fish from shore in Florida?
The short answer is Yes. Both residents and non-residents need to have a license in order to surf fish in Florida. The general saltwater fishing license is paid, but residents can obtain a free shore-only license that they can use only for shore fishing.
Can you fish off a pier without a license in Florida?
You can fish from a pier for recreational purposes, but you still need a valid pier saltwater fishing license. You don’t need a Florida freshwater fishing license if….
How much is a fishing license at Walmart?
Regular license cost at Walmart for residents of age between 16 and 65 – $19. A flat license cost for single-day fishing irrespective of the resident or non-resident status of the applicant – $11. Discounted license cost for senior citizens above 66 years of age – $10. Walmart annual fishing license fee – $40.